Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- Final FREE seminar for '21 - Telling the Stories of Rural LGBTQ+ Lives. Our panel are specialists in developing & u… https://t.co/AkimYe0kvt 1 week
- @SianEsther Apologies @SianEsther for the technical issues with this afternoon's session and the Zoom link previous… https://t.co/ypoIu7db4k 2 weeks
- Bookings for our free Seminar Series session on Decolonising Rural Collections close at 12pm on Wednesday - don't m… https://t.co/TCtUd5TQIV 3 weeks
- We've just increased our ticket limit for our FREE seminar on Decolonising Rural Collections, 12 Nov due to popular… https://t.co/jRgPP6sdT2 4 weeks
- Contributing to Decolonising Rural Collections seminar panel on 12 November is @NM269, Collections Researcher… https://t.co/lTOoJfQdv0 1 month
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Tony Butler is interviewed for an article on recent developments at the Museum of East Anglian Life in the July/August 2011 edition of the Museums Journal.