Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @NtFolk: There are just 6 weeks of the season left, so the right time to have a look at some of the highlights of 2019. This… https://t.co/S1DF9OVn3Z 5 days
- RT @SHCG1: Registration now open for our joint seminar with @Abtemuseums on succession planning https://t.co/LHhbTaVKoF https://t.co/4PqfzoLVvG 6 days
- RT @ProfKarenSayer: @rmnvoice @warde_paul @RuralModernism @agwomensnetwork @AgHistorySoc #RuralWomensStudiesAssociation CfP, from dive… https://t.co/yelsM1nXPI 6 days
- RT @nmdcnews: This looks really useful + comprehensive if you have a rural collection, but need more expertise to make good use o… https://t.co/0nDHIZQlwd 6 days
- Our 3rd #ReapTheRewards free seminar is @AvoncroftMuseum on 22 Oct where 700 years of #Midlands history is told at… https://t.co/qLQSwnzHZQ 2 weeks
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The Network is very pleased to publish the report Rural Museums: Ten Years On. It was written by Hilary McGowan following an approach to the Network by the Museums Libraries and Archives Council.