Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @JohnOrnaO: I've fallen in love with a building. This is the massive Great Barn at Coxwell @nationaltrust. More than 700 years… https://t.co/moQXAKtPgP 5 days
- RT @ChilternOAM: We're recruiting a Visitor Experience and Operations Manager to join our team. Find out more… https://t.co/LqIhhOFVpt 1 week
- "This was inspiring and reassuring to know that failure can be used to create new ideas and opportunities" Gemma Ba… https://t.co/kO0maqxGQI 2 weeks
- RT @MuseumEALife: We're hosting an open day for potential trustees on the 13 March, giving you an opportunity to tour the site and me… https://t.co/ejXMn3vgnO 2 weeks
- RT @OllieDouglas: This appears to be another phase in the slow, decades-long erosion of traditional technical skills in the UK. https://t.co/PYsLLrljTm 2 weeks
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The Network is very pleased to publish the report Rural Museums: Ten Years On. It was written by Hilary McGowan following an approach to the Network by the Museums Libraries and Archives Council.