Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- @OllieDouglas @Pitt_Stores @HornimanMuseum @MuseumsAIMA @TheMERL Absolutely-our last conference was held… https://t.co/fB7yY7CrNi 3 weeks
- One swallow does not a summer make, but it’s a pretty good start... #SummerIsComing #Swallow https://t.co/ozEXFnh444 1 month
- RT @actonscottfarm: Spring wheat drilled finally https://t.co/vNpKNOk20g 1 month
- One year on... doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun and staring at sheep! Happy anniversary to the absolute unit! https://t.co/auJOrSp6fL 1 month
- RT @GressenhallFW: Our Barefoot Walks are something a bit different to enjoy over the Easter Holidays here at Gressenhall! Walk on san… https://t.co/OD6Q4lEw37 1 month
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.