Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- @SomersetRLM @StFagans_Museum It was great to see you!!! 2 years
- RT @SomersetRLM: @SomersetRLM Thanks @rmnvoice and @StFagans_Museum for a great event! 2 years
- RT @SF_Ystafelloedd: Couldn't have asked for a better day to visit #BrynEryr and #LlysLlywelyn @rmnvoice. https://t.co/iEzgrx2QIq 2 years
- Can you tell which is the spelt??? @StFagans_Museum https://t.co/4Aqdfvddoz 2 years
- The IA Roundhouses @StFagans_Museum https://t.co/pYvIVJp9Z2 2 years
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.