Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @JohnOrnaO: I've fallen in love with a building. This is the massive Great Barn at Coxwell @nationaltrust. More than 700 years… https://t.co/moQXAKtPgP 5 days
- RT @ChilternOAM: We're recruiting a Visitor Experience and Operations Manager to join our team. Find out more… https://t.co/LqIhhOFVpt 1 week
- "This was inspiring and reassuring to know that failure can be used to create new ideas and opportunities" Gemma Ba… https://t.co/kO0maqxGQI 2 weeks
- RT @MuseumEALife: We're hosting an open day for potential trustees on the 13 March, giving you an opportunity to tour the site and me… https://t.co/ejXMn3vgnO 2 weeks
- RT @OllieDouglas: This appears to be another phase in the slow, decades-long erosion of traditional technical skills in the UK. https://t.co/PYsLLrljTm 2 weeks
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.