Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @LisaMuseum: @TheMERL @rmnvoice We've often taken our plough to church from @MuseumEALife - it's lovely when the community gets… https://t.co/wzGx1bpLXU 2 weeks
- RT @TheMERL: Today is Plough Monday, traditionally marking the beginning of the English agricultural year, as farming resumed af… https://t.co/rTzrR5tl2x 2 weeks
- RT @actonscottfarm: Snow morning at Acton Scott https://t.co/qpWmFXgjFD 3 weeks
- RT @CuratorialRC: Small and rural museums are well placed not just to decolonise but to begin changing societal attitudes to racial a… https://t.co/C8DRZOTzy3 1 month
- RT @cornwallmp: "The project will document the experiences of Black people in Cornwall informing the work of local and national mus… https://t.co/jW15Rcar3H 2 months
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.