Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @DialectHeritage: Missed it? Don't worry, catch it here on @BBCSounds https://t.co/cA1eWL3h9m https://t.co/WBUX6M2jiE 4 days
- RT @RyedaleFolk: We need you!! Please vote for us at the Ryedale Mumbler Awards 2020. Spread the news. Your votes matter and you’ll… https://t.co/QKVzgS16V1 4 days
- RT @Auchindrain: Some people can work from home, some can’t. At Auchindrain, Kathy and Antony are an example of those needed on site… https://t.co/V4kvkfNLYf 4 days
- RT @YorkFarmMuseum: This commercial for the Massey Furguson TE20. The museum holds most of these pieces of equipment in the collection.… https://t.co/qhr0KOmCZT 7 days
- RT @GressenhallFW: These boots were made for ploughing and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are going to plo… https://t.co/5UqFTPhdVJ 1 week
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.