Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @NM269: Really enjoyed todays @rmnvoice talk by @LouisaAdjoa on why Black Lives Matter in Rural Areas and to see my favouri… https://t.co/htDI0QoloX 5 days
- RT @AnnaBryantSW: Brilliant, inspiring and personal session from @LouisaAdjoa for @rmnvoice #RMN2020 conference about why Black Lives… https://t.co/nVgwak2u93 5 days
- RT @ajtownhill: Really grateful to have joined #RMNVoice2020 this afternoon to engage with the Why Black Lives Matter in the Britis… https://t.co/nr1fxrMZ3d 5 days
- RT @chebrava: Excellent session with @LouisaAdjoa this afternoon @rmnvoice on Why Black Lives Matter in the British Countryside… https://t.co/WAF6ioKYRS 5 days
- RT @SonjaKielty: 'Why Black Lives Matter in the British Countryside' talk with @LouisaAdjoa #museums Whose stories are you telling?… https://t.co/NqYgoUrIeJ 5 days
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.