Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- We've just released some more tickets for Friday's event in case you were disappointed - deadline still 12pm tomorrow! 2 months
- Last chance to book your FREE tickets for our Telling the Stories of Rural LGBTQ+ Lives seminar this Friday - booki… https://t.co/cyUwz5P4Ph 2 months
- Completing our brilliant panel for Friday's Telling the Stories of Rural LGBTQ+ Lives is @NorenaShopland author/his… https://t.co/rIBNwWNxWG 2 months
- @jsdjukes brings their research concerning rural queer experiences, relations & emotions to our seminar this Friday… https://t.co/HEQCR3HbUq 2 months
- Joining our session Telling the Stories of Rural LGBTQ+ Lives on 10 Dec is Sally Dix from @MuseumEALife who amongst… https://t.co/TE0KziTl81 2 months
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.