Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @AvoncroftMuseum: There's still time to apply to join our dedicated and friendly team! We're recruiting for: Programmes & Marketi… https://t.co/nCHsY1rSAt 2 days
- RT @TivertonMuseum: We aren't sure where our #PhotoOfTheWeek of a gentleman enjoying his chickens and garden was taken, but we love the… https://t.co/O4RDzjLKYv 3 days
- RT @GressenhallFW: Looking for #AutismFriendly outing #Norfolk @TinctureOfMuse? Try #EarlyBird @Gressenhall 28 April 9-11, FREE but bo… https://t.co/tS6r1CtFei 5 days
- RT @TheMERL: , and the museums who love men who love old tractors https://t.co/v99O3P2FmW 6 days
- RT @WealddownMuseum: We couldn't help but share with you this lovely photo taken by staff member Piotr Dlugaszek, of our newest arrivals… https://t.co/yXA4HOfZgz 6 days
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.