Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @MuseumsAssoc: MA conference to debate future of collections: https://t.co/335rsjHHL0 #museums2018 #museums #collections2030 https://t.co/ap5c0B7ex5 6 days
- RT @TheMERL: Museums are full of things to see, and sometimes things to touch. What you don’t see - what isn’t tangible - are t… https://t.co/iWTv0cSPoA 2 weeks
- RT @FarmlandMuseum: LAST DAY OF THE SEASON! The sun is out, the MONSTER Family Trail is all set out, the pumpkins are lined up and the… https://t.co/3Y0u2Q1Lz2 2 weeks
- Help @TheMERL to conserve their Farmers Weekly photographic collection and you might help save a future… https://t.co/yUzF4Pfp8b 3 weeks
- RT @BCLivingMuseum: Are we your Family Favourite? ❤️ We're finalists in the Day Out With The Kids Family Favourite Awards. We've been… https://t.co/VWpNxxKEGM 3 weeks
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.