Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- Is the grass actually greener in rural museums? Challenges (and opportunities) are explored by @GKendall… https://t.co/OsdsGjy9St 4 days
- Not long to go until #RMN18 @GressenhallFW - looking forward to finding out more about their @sandfordaward winning… https://t.co/WeJqcnvCke 4 days
- Booking is now open for our annual seminar! This year we’re in Norfolk @GressenhallFW to hear about their recent… https://t.co/DLTtP6ZkGs 1 week
- Looking forward to the Rural Museums Network annual seminar @GressenhallFW We’ll also be exploring the… https://t.co/uXylYGiJok 1 week
- Yes! We’ve got our visit planned already with #RMN18 @GressenhallFW - including the #HorsePower event on 30/9 and a… https://t.co/a4tlFPcRrb 2 weeks
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Congratulations to the Museum of East Anglian Life on the reopening of Abbot’s Hall following a £3m HLF supported refurbishment. Read more about the museum.
Plans to redevelop St Fagans National History Museum have received support from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Museum’s ambitious and comprehensive ‘Making History’ project has received HLF Stage 1 funding. Read more about the project.