Two members of the Network receive attention in this months edition of the Museums Journal. Louise Grey interviews The Yorkshire Museum of Farming at Murton for the series on UK specialist collections, and Jane Weeks reviews the new Abbot’s Hall displays at the Musuem of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket.
Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @DialectHeritage: Missed it? Don't worry, catch it here on @BBCSounds https://t.co/cA1eWL3h9m https://t.co/WBUX6M2jiE 4 days
- RT @RyedaleFolk: We need you!! Please vote for us at the Ryedale Mumbler Awards 2020. Spread the news. Your votes matter and you’ll… https://t.co/QKVzgS16V1 4 days
- RT @Auchindrain: Some people can work from home, some can’t. At Auchindrain, Kathy and Antony are an example of those needed on site… https://t.co/V4kvkfNLYf 4 days
- RT @YorkFarmMuseum: This commercial for the Massey Furguson TE20. The museum holds most of these pieces of equipment in the collection.… https://t.co/qhr0KOmCZT 7 days
- RT @GressenhallFW: These boots were made for ploughing and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are going to plo… https://t.co/5UqFTPhdVJ 1 week