Two members of the Network receive attention in this months edition of the Museums Journal. Louise Grey interviews The Yorkshire Museum of Farming at Murton for the series on UK specialist collections, and Jane Weeks reviews the new Abbot’s Hall displays at the Musuem of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket.
Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- One swallow does not a summer make, but it’s a pretty good start... #SummerIsComing #Swallow https://t.co/ozEXFnh444 5 days
- RT @actonscottfarm: Spring wheat drilled finally https://t.co/vNpKNOk20g 1 week
- One year on... doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun and staring at sheep! Happy anniversary to the absolute unit! https://t.co/auJOrSp6fL 2 weeks
- RT @GressenhallFW: Our Barefoot Walks are something a bit different to enjoy over the Easter Holidays here at Gressenhall! Walk on san… https://t.co/OD6Q4lEw37 2 weeks
- RT @nicksbray: Lovely feedback from our visitors today - thank you! ☺️ Did you know you can nominate @NtlMuseumsScot #RuralLife fo… https://t.co/WjOhuXVv7I 2 weeks