Two members of the Network receive attention in this months edition of the Museums Journal. Louise Grey interviews The Yorkshire Museum of Farming at Murton for the series on UK specialist collections, and Jane Weeks reviews the new Abbot’s Hall displays at the Musuem of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket.
Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @cornwallmp: We are excited to announce that this months #RDNetwork guest host will be Tehmina Goskar, Director of @CuratorialRC… https://t.co/ScxLZCtz4X 4 days
- @kovesi1 What an ingenious invention @kovesi1 - I'll ask around our members for you... 1 month
- Best of luck to all the rural museums in the East of England at this morning's @SHAREmuseums #VolunteerAwards2020 -… https://t.co/qgOwuVD8vu 2 months
- RT @DialectHeritage: Missed it? Don't worry, catch it here on @BBCSounds https://t.co/cA1eWL3h9m https://t.co/WBUX6M2jiE 2 months
- RT @RyedaleFolk: We need you!! Please vote for us at the Ryedale Mumbler Awards 2020. Spread the news. Your votes matter and you’ll… https://t.co/QKVzgS16V1 2 months