Two members of the Network receive attention in this months edition of the Museums Journal. Louise Grey interviews The Yorkshire Museum of Farming at Murton for the series on UK specialist collections, and Jane Weeks reviews the new Abbot’s Hall displays at the Musuem of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket.
Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- RT @LisaMuseum: @TheMERL @rmnvoice We've often taken our plough to church from @MuseumEALife - it's lovely when the community gets… https://t.co/wzGx1bpLXU 2 weeks
- RT @TheMERL: Today is Plough Monday, traditionally marking the beginning of the English agricultural year, as farming resumed af… https://t.co/rTzrR5tl2x 2 weeks
- RT @actonscottfarm: Snow morning at Acton Scott https://t.co/qpWmFXgjFD 3 weeks
- RT @CuratorialRC: Small and rural museums are well placed not just to decolonise but to begin changing societal attitudes to racial a… https://t.co/C8DRZOTzy3 1 month
- RT @cornwallmp: "The project will document the experiences of Black people in Cornwall informing the work of local and national mus… https://t.co/jW15Rcar3H 2 months