Two members of the Network receive attention in this months edition of the Museums Journal. Louise Grey interviews The Yorkshire Museum of Farming at Murton for the series on UK specialist collections, and Jane Weeks reviews the new Abbot’s Hall displays at the Musuem of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket.
Rural Museums Network on Twitter
- Book NOW! #ReapTheRewards FREE seminar @StFagans_Museum #Wales on 21 Jan. Gareth Beech & colleagues share how the… https://t.co/UksEVkqFez 5 hours
- Thinking of coming to @Beamish_Museum January #ReapTheRewards FREE seminar? Don't miss the opportunity to apply for… https://t.co/G5jE5E2StQ 3 days
- Book NOW! #ReapTheRewards FREE seminar @Beamish_Museum 16 Jan. Seb Littlewood shares how trial & error led to the 1… https://t.co/E4wa88XvXt 5 days
- At #ReapTheRewards @Beamish_Museum on 16 Jan, benefit from developing confidence in #Networking #VisitorExperience… https://t.co/AnL0RUyXFK 1 week
- Treat yourself to the of #CPD Book onto a FREE #ReapTheRewards seminar taking place @Beamish_Museum… https://t.co/c1OUK40W2n 1 week